Trempealeau, Wisconsin: Big Catfish
Trempealeau displays a 19-ft. long statue to assure that travelers know about its catfish-filled lakes just waiting for anglers. Annual Catfish Days festival.
- Great River Rd, Trempealeau, WI
- East edge of town. On the north side of Hwy 35/Great River Rd, just east of Gale St.
- Catfish Days festival in mid-July.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Catfish
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A new sight welcomes visitors to the village of Trempealeau: a 19-foot-long catfish, donated by the Trempealeau Lions Club and Trempealeau Chamber of Commerce. [Trempealeau Chamber, 04/20/2013]
April 28, 2017
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Twig's Beverage Factory, Mini-Museum, Shawano, Wisconsin
- Stop POO, Lake Hallie, Wisconsin
- Goats on the Roof, Sister Bay, Wisconsin
- Morrison Mailbox, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Daniel Boone, Westfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas