Coloma, Michigan: Dinosaur Farm
A quarter-acre of skeletal dinosaurs that has its own sign: "Dinosaur Farm."
Grandpa's Cider Mill
- 2941 Friday Rd, Coloma, MI
- Grandpa's Cider Mill. I-94 exit 39. Drive south about a mile on Friday Rd. On the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaur Farm
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Walk through a garden full of dinosaurs made of metal. The garden is next to Grandpa's Cider Mill (It's part of it). [Pat Heinen, 05/01/2013]
August 31, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Musical Fountain, Grand Haven, Michigan
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan
- Phallic Water Tower, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Muffler Car Parts Sculpture, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Terrain Map of the United States, Jenison, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Feature: Jefferson Davis: Diversity Dad, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Feature: Jennie Wade, Bread Martyr: See the Bullet Hole, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Smoky - World War II Hero Dog Monument, Cleveland, Ohio