Coloma, Michigan: Dinosaur Farm
A quarter-acre of skeletal dinosaurs that has its own sign: "Dinosaur Farm."
Grandpa's Cider Mill
- 2941 Friday Rd, Coloma, MI
- Grandpa's Cider Mill. I-94 exit 39. Drive south about a mile on Friday Rd. On the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaur Farm
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Walk through a garden full of dinosaurs made of metal. The garden is next to Grandpa's Cider Mill (It's part of it). [Pat Heinen, 05/01/2013]
October 4, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Skellville: Skeleton Scenes, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Lady Liberty of the Islands, Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Giant Carrots, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Junction Valley Railroad, Bridgeport, Michigan
- Bigfoot Statue, Munising, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Galoop, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
- Lake Placid Tower, Lake Placid, Florida