Coloma, Michigan: Dinosaur Farm
A quarter-acre of skeletal dinosaurs that has its own sign: "Dinosaur Farm."
Grandpa's Cider Mill
- 2941 Friday Rd, Coloma, MI
- Grandpa's Cider Mill. I-94 exit 39. Drive south about a mile on Friday Rd. On the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaur Farm
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Walk through a garden full of dinosaurs made of metal. The garden is next to Grandpa's Cider Mill (It's part of it). [Pat Heinen, 05/01/2013]
May 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Tire, Allen Park, Michigan
- Spare Bowling Pin, Detroit, Michigan
- Big Trout Fountain, Kalkaska, Michigan
- Edens Springs Park, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Brayz Burger Donkey, Hazel Park, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont