Coloma, Michigan: Dinosaur Farm
A quarter-acre of skeletal dinosaurs that has its own sign: "Dinosaur Farm."
Grandpa's Cider Mill
- 2941 Friday Rd, Coloma, MI
- Grandpa's Cider Mill. I-94 exit 39. Drive south about a mile on Friday Rd. On the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaur Farm
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Walk through a garden full of dinosaurs made of metal. The garden is next to Grandpa's Cider Mill (It's part of it). [Pat Heinen, 05/01/2013]
May 30, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Rusty the Scrap Metal Dog, Holland, Michigan
- Human-Powered Chain Ferry, Saugatuck, Michigan
- The Kellogg Rejuvenators, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Cryonics Institute, Clinton Township, Michigan
- Leonardo da Vinci's Big Horse, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas