Coloma, Michigan: Dinosaur Farm
A quarter-acre of skeletal dinosaurs that has its own sign: "Dinosaur Farm."
Grandpa's Cider Mill
- 2941 Friday Rd, Coloma, MI
- Grandpa's Cider Mill. I-94 exit 39. Drive south about a mile on Friday Rd. On the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaur Farm
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Walk through a garden full of dinosaurs made of metal. The garden is next to Grandpa's Cider Mill (It's part of it). [Pat Heinen, 05/01/2013]
February 28, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Date Shakes and Hot Spring Baths, Tecopa, California
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- New London School Explosion Monument, New London, Texas
- Pink Elephant With Glasses, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin