Weare, New Hampshire: Town with Hilarious Name
Where do you come from? Weare. Where do you come from? Weare! Repeat.
- 1 N. Stark Hwy, Weare, NH
- I-89 exit 2. Drive east on Hwy 13 and stay straight as it turns into Hwy 77. Take this to Chase Village, turn left to stay on Hwy 77, and and take this to Weare.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Town with Hilarious Name
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The north end of town is the funniest. Where do these people live? No. Weare.
[D. Groff, 01/03/2007]
Weare, NH - Town with a funny name
Here is a picture from my stop in Weare, NH - a town with a funny name.
[Ken Balcom, 06/15/2002]
Town with silly name
I live in a town called Weare. When a person asks you what town do you live in, we reply "Weare!" Then they repeat the question, yes where do you live. etc... It gets very frustrating at times living in a town called Weare!
[Liz Nalette, 06/24/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 22, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Fort Dearborn, Decoy Ship Building, New Castle, New Hampshire
- Thomas the Train, Enfield, New Hampshire
- Giant Paul Bunyan, Canaan, New Hampshire
- Anti-Gravity Monument, Keene, New Hampshire
- America's Stonehenge, Salem, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips