Bluff City, Tennessee: Backyard Terrors and Dinosaur Park
Built in somebody's back yard, an array of life-size dinosaurs, a skeleton-crew pirate ship, and some bloody horror clowns.
- 1065 Walnut Grove Rd, Bluff City, TN
- From Bluff City on US Hwy 19, drive south across the river bridge, then after one mile turn left onto US Hwy 19E. Drive about two miles. Turn left onto Old Elizabethton Hwy. Drive a half-mile. Turn right onto Walnut Grove Rd. Drive two miles. You'll see the little sign for Backyard Terrors and Dinosaur Park on the left.
- Daily 9-9 (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Backyard Terrors and Dinosaur Park
Visitor Tips and News About Backyard Terrors and Dinosaur Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Backyard Terrors and Dinosaur Park is a non-profit attraction started by a local man to share his love of dinosaurs with kids of all ages. There are over 20 prehistoric animals all life-size ( though not always adult specimens ) with more on the way. It has a small picnic area and a gift shop. Admission is free; just make a donation if you want; it all goes back into helping the park grow. [Chris Kastner, 09/18/2013]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- USA Titan Fireworks Rocket, Pioneer, Tennessee
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Most Powerful Musical Bi-Polar Tesla Coil, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Muffler Man Holding a Hamburger, Kingsport, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips