Gainesville, Texas: Glenn Goode's Big People
- 1651 FM 371, Gainesville, TX
- From I-35 turn on hwy 82 east, go 4 miles to FM 371 turn left(north) and go less than 2 miles. They are on west side of road waving at you.
- Daylight Hours. Contact Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Multiple fiberglass giants, owned by Glenn Goode the self-titled Fiberglass Man, stand in a line on his property. Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Glenn Goode's Big People: Back in his garage, Glenn Goode helps us understand the complexities in crafting a good Muffler Man head. Watch Video.
Glenn Goode's Big People: Video chat with Glenn Goode about how he acquired and modified his fiberglass giantess. Watch Video.
Visitor Tips and News About Glenn Goode's Big People
We had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Goode today and hearing stories of how he acquired the big people and seeing the molds. Thank you Mr. Goode![Donna, 08/03/2013]
This place is something to see. If you are lucky enough to stumble upon Mr. Goode himself, then you are in for a real treat. He will tell you old stories and even take you in his workshop to see the mold for the giant statue's head. He was so great with the kids as well. Loved this little stop.[Candi, 06/07/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Spurs, Gainesville, TX - 2 mi.
- Picnic Under Fake Oil Derricks, Muenster, TX - 13 mi.
- Fischer's Meat Market Glockenspiel, Muenster, TX - 17 mi.
- In the region: Grave of Abraham Zapruder: He Filmed JFK's Assassination, Dallas, TX - 62 mi.