A vintage tank, its gun raised to fire, sits outside a rural American Legion post.
- US Hwy 78, Blackville, SC
- On the south side of US Hwy 78, a little over a mile east of Blackville.
Visitor Tips and News About Army Tank
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The tank can easily be seen when driving on Route 78. It's located at the intersection of S-6-583 (Pansy Lane), on the property of American Legion Post 91. [Mathews, 11/03/2013]
April 24, 2017
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- World's Largest Sweet Tea, Summerville, South Carolina
- Kingdom of Oyotunji African Village, Sheldon, South Carolina
- Travelers Chapel, Conway, South Carolina
- Shoeless Joe Jackson Statue, Greenville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California