Virginia Beach, Virginia: Circus Elephant Buried There?
Maybe not. But the Garden of the Pines Pet Cemetery does have a Tomb of the Unknown Animal.
Garden of The Pines Pet Cemetery
- 2685 Salem Rd, Virginia Beach, VA
- In Garden of The Pines Pet Cemetery. On the southwest edge of Virginia Beach, on the south side of Salem Rd, just northwest of Hwy 165/Landing Rd.
- Daily sunrise-sunset. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Garden of the Pines Pet Cemetery
Visitor Tips and News About Circus Elephant Buried There?
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Investigating "Circus Elephant buried there" tip: This is an urban myth according to groundskeeper/owner on visit July 19, 2008. However, there is a Tomb of the Unknown Animal, canine police dog, a tiger and her offspring and a deer memorialized.
[Judy McN, 07/22/2008]
Circus Elephant Buried There...
Have you ever tried looking at the Pet Cemetery in Va. Beach? It's on Salem Rd., off of Princess Anne Rd. There is a circus elephant buried there. Just a thought.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 20, 2013
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Moo Thru Real Ice Cream, Remington, Virginia
- Light of Truth Universal Shrine - LOTUS, Buckingham, Virginia
- Large Metal Water Pitcher, Lynchburg, Virginia
- Skeeter's World Famous Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- T-Rex - Gone, Waynesboro, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
- Feature: Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips