Frederick, Maryland: Dwarf Soldiers in Yard
Someone has used their front yard to deploy about a dozen lawn ornament-scale soldier statues from various wars in U.S. history, a Lincoln and a Statue of Liberty. Some pint-size cannons, too.
- 303 W. 2nd St., Frederick, MD
- On the north side of W. 2nd St. roughly midway between N. Bentz St. and College Ave., along the north side of Baker Park.
- Private property - visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Dwarf Soldiers in Yard
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Front yard full of all sorts of stone, plastic, and carved soldiers. Lots more around the sides and back of the house. Private property, so please be respectful. [Levi Combs, 12/28/2013]
April 29, 2017
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Bicentennial Pyramid Time Capsule, Crisfield, Maryland
- House of Hocus Pocus, Clear Spring, Maryland
- Feature: National Museum of Civil War Medicine, Frederick, Maryland
- Wizard Tree, Columbia, Maryland
- Dorothy Parker Memorial Garden, Baltimore, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota