Milaca, Minnesota: Happy Chef and Giant Miller Beer Bottle
A rotund spoon-wielding mascot of the Happy Chef chain, kept company by a bottle of suds. Both seemed to have departed for other opportunities....
- US Hwy 169 ten miles north of Milaca and CR 19, near milepost 202, about 15 miles south of Mille Lacs Lake.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Happy Chef & Giant Miller Beer Bottle
Visitor Tips and News About Happy Chef and Giant Miller Beer Bottle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
These are no longer at the corner of 169 and CR 19. I'm pretty sure the Happy Chef is the same one that is now at 'A-Z' in Princeton. I have no idea where the beer bottle ended up. [Terri Meagher, 02/25/2013]
Happy Chef and Giant Miller Beer Bottle
I have recently acquired a Happy Chef to go along with my giant Miller beer bottle . The Happy Chef was originally from St. Cloud, Minnesota. It stood on Roosevelt Ave. The building is still there, but is now a Nathan B's restaurant. The Miller beer bottle is from the actual Miller brewing company's display at the 1933 Worlds Fair in Chicago. The bottle is approximately 19' 4" tall and was made by a silo company. It has a wooden frame with tin on the outside. They will both be restored to as close to original as possible. [Steve Bilyeu, 08/04/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 31, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- 45th Parallel Marker, Golden Valley, Minnesota
- Commercial Diver Memorial, Plymouth, Minnesota
- Polar Bear and Seal, Winger, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- House of Balls, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips