Peoria, Illinois: Wheels O' Time Museum
Clocks, cars, old jukeboxes -- if some part of it is wheel-like, this museum probably has at least one. Also has a singing barbershop quartet of former Presidents.
- 11923 N. Knoxville Ave., Peoria, IL
- North of town. On Hwy 40/Knoxville Ave. two miles north of its intersection with Hwy 6.
- May-Oct. W-Su 12-5 (Call to verify)
Wheels O' Time Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Wheels O' Time Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Last summer (1997), I visited a museum called "Wheels Of Time" just north of Peoria. It has many, many old cars, as well as great collections of clocks, animated coin-operated bands (and a whole circus, if memory serves). It also has more antique jukeboxes than I've ever seen.
[Julie Bell, 08/18/1998]
July 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Busy Beaver Button Museum, Chicago, Illinois
- Replica Liberty Bell, Rockford, Illinois
- Eastland Disaster Memorial, Chicago, Illinois
- Big Things in a Small Town Workshop, Casey, Illinois
- Bouncy Horse Gallop, Fairbury, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont