Paducah, Kentucky: Teepee Liquor Store
There may still be faded scenes of Indian life and fake hide stitching on this teepee-shaped structure, former liquor store and ice cream stand.
Visitor Tips and News About Teepee Liquor Store
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Teepee Liquor Store
Part of an old liquor store is in the shape of a wigwam or teepee. On South 6th Street in Paducah. [JD Wilkes, 08/29/2014]
April 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Rabbit Hash General Store, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Cemetery in a Zoo, Louisville, Kentucky
- Barney Bright's Nude Tombstone, Louisville, Kentucky
- Finn's Flock: Folk Art, Louisville, Kentucky
- Large Eyeglasses, Louisville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas