Denver, Colorado: Big Chair with Horse
A 20-foot-tall red chair with a smaller statue of a horse standing on its seat.
- W. 14th Ave., Denver, CO
- Downtown, outside of the public library. I-25 exit 210A. Drive east on Colfax Ave. for about a mile. Turn right onto Speer Blvd and drive south one block, then turn left onto W. 14th Ave. After six blocks the road will bend to the right and after one more block you'll see the chair on the right, on the lawn in front of the library.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Chair with Horse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Chair with Horse
Beside the Denver public library there is a very large red chair (about two stories high) this in and of itself is somewhat unusual, but this chair also has a statue of a horse on it. [Severin Schneider, 11/04/2001]
December 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Haswell Jail, Haswell, Colorado
- Mile Marker 419.99, Stratton, Colorado
- Wonder Tower, Genoa, Colorado
- Large Penny-Farthing Bicycle, Calhan, Colorado
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois