Cloverdale, Indiana: House Of Bells
Bells fill the front yard -- but this place is much more than just bells. There are huge battleship chains, buckets that you can swing in, traps to catch 50-foot-tall bears, and Paul Bunyan's ax.
- US Hwy 231, Cloverdale, IN
- I-70 take exit 41. Head south on Hwy 231 through Cloverdale. South of the town take Hwy 42 East. Stay on Hwy 42 for five miles. There will be a 90 degree left turn in the road; to the right a much smaller road branches off (Keep an eye out so you don't miss it). Take this road to the right. The House Of Bells will be just up the road after the turn.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
House Of Bells
Visitor Tips and News About House Of Bells
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A recent picture at the House of Bells.
House of Bells
The House of Bells has bells of every size in the front yard; included are huge battleship chains, gigantic birds and windmills. Also, buckets you can swin in, traps to catch 50-foot bears, and Paul Bunyan's axe.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 11, 2013
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
- Barn with Semi Truck Shingle Roof, Peru, Indiana
- Boot City Opry, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana
- Monument To "The Ideal Section" Of The Lincoln Highway, Dyer, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips