Miami Beach, Florida: World Erotic Art Museum
- 1205 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, FL
- On the east side of Washington Ave. just north of 12th St. Parking garages at 13th St. and Collins Ave., and 12th St. just west of Washington Ave.
- M-Th 11-10, F-Su 11-midnight (Call to verify)
- $15. Must be at least 18 to enter.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World Erotic Art Museum
A collection of more than 4,000 objects chronicling the history of eroticism from 200 BC until today. Has the rocking phallus from "A Clockwork Orange." Was run by the widow of an oil tycoon, who said she lost $1 million a year on the place and didn't care. She died April 7, 2015, but the museum remains open. [RoadsideAmerica.com Team]
ROADSIDE RESEARCH Investigation Target:
This offbeat attraction has been mapped. World Erotic Art Museum shows promise, so let us know if you can provide eyewitness photos and
observations on its worthiness as a roadside oddity!
Submit a Tip
The Roadside America App for iPhone features thousands of mapped attractions ripe for exploration. Photos, directions, and more. Available now on the App Store. Find Out More
World Erotic Art Museum
Visitor Tips and News About World Erotic Art Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
WEAM is much larger than you'd think and well worth the $15 admission. The permanent collection is organized by origin, time period, and/or subject matter. There is a room of Asian art, a large selection of fertility talismans, and contemporary art. There are HR Geiger prints, some Picassos, and a Dali. There is Betty Page and Tom of Finland. All in all, allow at least an hour and a half. [Duncan, 04/14/2017]
April 24, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Destin's Magnificent Magnolia, Destin, Florida
- World Erotic Art Museum, Miami Beach, Florida
- Burger Beast's Burger Museum, Miami, Florida
- Lightner Museum, St. Augustine, Florida
- Smallest Post Office in U.S., Ochopee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California