Emery County, Utah: Shoe Tree
All things considered, a scruffy shoe tree does okay in the grassy median along interstate 70.
- I-70, Emery County, UT
- I-70 41 miles east of Salina in the median, east of exit 99. Near Muddy Creek.
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Loved sighting this Shoe Tree in the median grass on I-70 while traveling through Utah. [Kelly Smith, 04/06/2015]
April 27, 2017
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Yeti Made of Scrap, Park City, Utah
- Grafton Ghost Town, Rockville, Utah
- Parowan Gap Petroglyphs, Parowan, Utah
- German POW Massacre, Salina, Utah
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas