Emery County, Utah: Shoe Tree
All things considered, a scruffy shoe tree does okay in the grassy median along interstate 70.
- I-70, Emery County, UT
- I-70 41 miles east of Salina in the median, east of exit 99. Near Muddy Creek.
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Loved sighting this Shoe Tree in the median grass on I-70 while traveling through Utah. [Kelly Smith, 04/06/2015]
March 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Grafton Ghost Town, Rockville, Utah
- Parowan Gap Petroglyphs, Parowan, Utah
- German POW Massacre, Salina, Utah
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington