Versailles, Indiana: Versailles Pumpkin Show
Versailles, Indiana - Versailles Pumpkin Show
Visitor Tips and News About Versailles Pumpkin Show
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Versailles Pumpkin Show is the oldest festival in the state of Indiana.It was started by a local jeweler in 1902 as a way to celebrate harvest time.Over theyears it has grown into one of the largest festivals in southern Indiana. Attended by several thousand each year.
[Jeff Peaslee, 01/29/1998]
October 10, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Pink Cadillac Lady, Clarksville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Birdhouse Paradise of Bill Larkin, Loogootee, Indiana
- Rotary Jail That Still Rotates, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado