Versailles, Indiana: Versailles Pumpkin Show
Versailles, Indiana - Versailles Pumpkin Show
Visitor Tips and News About Versailles Pumpkin Show
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Versailles Pumpkin Show is the oldest festival in the state of Indiana.It was started by a local jeweler in 1902 as a way to celebrate harvest time.Over theyears it has grown into one of the largest festivals in southern Indiana. Attended by several thousand each year.
[Jeff Peaslee, 01/29/1998]
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Egg, Mentone, Indiana
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Russian Bomber Watchtower and Monument, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Fallen Soldier Sculpture, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Indian Muffler Man, Brookston, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Festina, Iowa
- Junk art of Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- World Famous 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar, Haugan, Montana
- Hermit Hut of Tolstoy Park, Fairhope, Alabama
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida