Versailles, Indiana: Versailles Pumpkin Show
Versailles, Indiana - Versailles Pumpkin Show
Visitor Tips and News About Versailles Pumpkin Show
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Versailles Pumpkin Show is the oldest festival in the state of Indiana.It was started by a local jeweler in 1902 as a way to celebrate harvest time.Over theyears it has grown into one of the largest festivals in southern Indiana. Attended by several thousand each year.
[Jeff Peaslee, 01/29/1998]
August 5, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Miami County Museum Oddities, Peru, Indiana
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Birthplace of Michael Jackson, Gary, Indiana
- Structure Man, Indianapolis, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Bullhead, Crystal Lake, Iowa
- Cave Of The Winds, Niagara Falls, New York
- "Why I Love Her" USA Map, Denver, Colorado
- Giant Flamingo, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Jimmy the Groundhog, Sun Prairie, Wisconsin