Sayville, New York: Shark Statue
A toothy, fiberglass shark is perched atop a sign for a sports fishing boat dealership. Just the thing to make you want to go out onto the water.
- 5500 Sunrise Hwy, Sayville, NY
- Sunrise Hwy exit 50. The shark is atop a sign at a boat dealer along the South Service Rd, just east of Lincoln Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Shark Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a big shark atop the sign of a custom boat store. The shark is on the service road of Sunrise Highway. Do not stop on Sunrise Highway! There is enough room on the side of the service road to park on the grass and take a photo from your car. [Kathy B, 08/04/2015]
Nearby Offbeat Places
, Stony Brook, NY - 10 mi.
April 27, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York
- Wall Street Bull - Good Luck Burnishing, New York, New York
- Daily News Earth Globe, New York, New York
- Inventor of Buffalo Wings, Buffalo, New York
- Frank Lloyd Wright Gas Station in a Museum, Buffalo, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas