Sayville, New York: Shark Statue
A toothy, fiberglass shark is perched atop a sign for a sports fishing boat dealership. Just the thing to make you want to go out onto the water.
- 5500 Sunrise Hwy, Sayville, NY
- Sunrise Hwy exit 50. The shark is atop a sign at a boat dealer along the South Service Rd, just east of Lincoln Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Shark Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a big shark atop the sign of a custom boat store. The shark is on the service road of Sunrise Highway. Do not stop on Sunrise Highway! There is enough room on the side of the service road to park on the grass and take a photo from your car. [Kathy B, 08/04/2015]
Nearby Offbeat Places
, Stony Brook, NY - 10 mi.
March 26, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue: Malcolm X Assassinated Here, New York, New York
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the U.S., Lake George, New York
- Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia