Morrowville, Kansas: Replica of World's First BulldozerBuilt in Morrowville in 1923 -- an oak blade mounted on a Fordson tractor -- it no longer exists. But the town has an exact replica of it in Cummings Park.
- Oak St., Morrowville, KS
- The bulldozer is in a little wire-enclosed shelter in Cummings Park, which is downtown, on Oak St., two blocks west of Hwy 15, on the northwest corner of Oak and Main Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Replica of World's First Bulldozer
Morrowville, on K-15 south of the Nebraska border is home (according to a sign there) of the first bulldozer invented. Saw it when passing thru from Fairbury, Nebraska.[Wayne Allison, 07/23/1998]
Built in 1923, it stands in Cummings Park -- an oak blade mounted on a Fordson tractor.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Boyer Museum of Animated Carvings, Belleville, KS - 24 mi.
- High Banks Hall of Fame and National Midget Auto Racing Museum, Belleville, KS - 25 mi.
- Black Squirrel Town, Marysville, KS - 28 mi.
- World's (2nd?) Largest Porch Swing, Hebron, NE - 31 mi.