Eugene, Oregon: Sit with Rosa Parks
You can't sit with the Rosa Parks statue in the U.S. Capitol, but you can sit with her in Eugene.
- Olive St., Eugene, OR
- Downtown, on the southeast corner of W. 10th Ave. and Olive St., across from the public library.
Visitor Tips and News About Sit with Rosa Parks
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sit with Rosa Parks
Sit with Rosa Parks on the transit mall. [Marvin Babb, 02/18/2017]
April 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: A&W Root Beer Family, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas