Eugene, Oregon: Sit with Rosa Parks
You can't sit with the Rosa Parks statue in the U.S. Capitol, but you can sit with her in Eugene.
- Olive St., Eugene, OR
- Downtown, on the southeast corner of W. 10th Ave. and Olive St., across from the public library.
Visitor Tips and News About Sit with Rosa Parks
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sit with Rosa Parks
Sit with Rosa Parks on the transit mall. [Marvin Babb, 02/18/2017]
March 23, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
- Feature: Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington