Montpelier, Vermont: Hall of Fumes - World's Most Foul Sneakers
Annual winners in the Rotten Sneakers contest are in a display case in the Montpelier Recreation Dept. gymnasium. Montpelier is the home of Odor-Eaters brand shoe inserts.
Montpelier Recreation Dept.
- 55 Barre St., Montpelier, VT
- In a display case in the Montpelier Recreation Dept. gymnasium. I-89 exit 8. East into town on Memorial Drive. Turn left onto Main St., then make the second right onto Barre St.
- When gym is open; call ahead. Contest in March. (Call to verify)
Hall of Fumes - World's Most Foul Sneakers
Visitor Tips and News About Hall of Fumes - World's Most Foul Sneakers
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
"They smell like dog droppings, and another smell I can't identify," said Sasha Miranda, age 11, of Las Cruces, NM. Sasha and her sneakers took top honors in the 22nd annual Odor Eaters International Rotten Sneaker Contest.
... [03/31/1997] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 21, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Smugglers Notch, Jeffersonville, Vermont
- Agape Hill Farm: Be Paired with Soul Mate Llama, Hardwick, Vermont
- World's Largest Can of Maple Syrup, St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- Petroglyphs with Antennae, Bellows Falls, Vermont
- Vermontasaurus - Junk Dinosaur, Post Mills, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips