Jackson, Michigan: Grave of Mr. Chicken the Plastic-Legged Rooster
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
Crossroads Animal Hospital
- 3232 N. Dettman Rd, Jackson, MI
- Crossroads Animal Hospital. I-94 exit 142 (US Hwy 127). Drive south. Take the first exit (Michigan Ave.). Go west on Michigan, then take first right on North Dettman Rd. This takes you back up and over I-94. The Animal Hospital is just to the north of I-94, on the left. The grave is to the right of the building, in the back yard, by the interstate.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Legless Media Star Mr. Chicken To Be Buried With His Boots On
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of Mr. Chicken the Plastic-Legged Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Back in December, Mr. Chicken -- a rooster -- lost his legs when they froze to the ground.... [07/13/1997] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Tour Prison Tunnels, Cells, Loft Apts, Jackson, MI - 3 mi.
- The Jackson Cascades, Jackson, MI - 5 mi.
- Tombstone of the Cream-of-Wheat Man, Leslie, MI - 13 mi.
- In the region: Elsie the Cow - a Big Bull, Elsie, MI - 56 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 25, 2014
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- McCourtie Park - Fake Wood, Somerset Center, Michigan
- Eat in 1950s Cars Made into Booths, Monroe, Michigan
- Memorial to "The First Spaceman", Penn, Michigan
- Christmas Motel Neon Sign, Christmas, Michigan
- Giant Santa Sign, Christmas, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Burma Shave Signs, Pontiac, Illinois
- Water Tower That Looks Like Castle Tower, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Return of the World's Largest Spitting Clam, Long Beach, Washington
- Mighty Mississippi Prize Fight, Kenner, Louisiana
- Madonna of the Trail, Bethesda, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips