Jackson, Michigan: Grave of Mr. Chicken the Plastic-Legged Rooster
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
Crossroads Animal Hospital
- 3232 N. Dettman Rd, Jackson, MI
- Crossroads Animal Hospital. I-94 exit 142 (US Hwy 127). Drive south. Take the first exit (Michigan Ave.). Go west on Michigan, then take first right on North Dettman Rd. This takes you back up and over I-94. The Animal Hospital is just to the north of I-94, on the left. The grave is to the right of the building, in the back yard, by the interstate.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Legless Media Star Mr. Chicken To Be Buried With His Boots On
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of Mr. Chicken the Plastic-Legged Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Back in December, Mr. Chicken -- a rooster -- lost his legs when they froze to the ground.... [07/13/1997] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Tour Prison Tunnels, Cells, Loft Apts, Jackson, MI - 3 mi.
- The Jackson Cascades, Jackson, MI - 5 mi.
- Tombstone of the Cream-of-Wheat Man, Leslie, MI - 13 mi.
- In the region: Giant Sojourner Truth Statue, Battle Creek, MI - 42 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 28, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Birthplace of the Model T, Detroit, Michigan
- Gilmore Car Museum (and Barns), Hickory Corners, Michigan
- Rusty the Dog, Holland, Michigan
- Cell Block 7 Museum, Jackson, Michigan
- Good Shepherd Scenic Gardens, Mancelona, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips