Jackson, Michigan: Grave of Mr. Chicken the Plastic-Legged Rooster
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
Crossroads Animal Hospital
- 3232 N. Dettman Rd, Jackson, MI
- Crossroads Animal Hospital. I-94 exit 142 (US Hwy 127). Drive south. Take the first exit (Michigan Ave.). Go west on Michigan, then take first right on North Dettman Rd. This takes you back up and over I-94. The Animal Hospital is just to the north of I-94, on the left. The grave is to the right of the building, in the back yard, by the interstate.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Legless Media Star Mr. Chicken To Be Buried With His Boots On
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of Mr. Chicken the Plastic-Legged Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Back in December, Mr. Chicken -- a rooster -- lost his legs when they froze to the ground.... [07/13/1997] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Tour Prison Tunnels, Cells, Loft Apts, Jackson, MI - 3 mi.
- The Jackson Cascades, Jackson, MI - 5 mi.
- Tombstone of the Cream-of-Wheat Man, Leslie, MI - 13 mi.
- An Gorta Mor - Potato Famine Memorial, Brooklyn, MI - 18 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Pope John Paul II, Hamtramck, Michigan
- World's Oldest and Least Flattering McKinley Statue, Muskegon, Michigan
- Old Mission Lighthouse Rock Cairns, Traverse City, Michigan
- Wienerlicious Giant Hot Dog, Mackinaw City, Michigan
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips