Bend, Oregon: Shoe Tree Formerly in Redmond
When the Redmond Shoe Tree blew over in early January 2016, someone moved all the shoes to a new tree about five miles south.
- US Hwy 97, Bend, OR
- Just north of Bend and just south of milepost 132, on the northbound side of US Hwy 97.
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree Formerly in Redmond
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Shoe Tree Formerly in Redmond
The Redmond Shoe Tree was blown over in a wind storm in early January 2016. Recently (the first week of March 2016), someone took all the shoes off of the old shoe tree site and moved them to a new tree just south of milepost 132 on Highway 97. It's about five miles south of the original shoe tree. [Heather Kennedy, 03/16/2016]
April 30, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: A&W Root Beer Family, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota