Bend, Oregon: Shoe Tree Formerly in Redmond
When the Redmond Shoe Tree blew over in early January 2016, someone moved all the shoes to a new tree about five miles south.
- US Hwy 97, Bend, OR
- Just north of Bend and just south of milepost 132, on the northbound side of US Hwy 97.
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree Formerly in Redmond
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Shoe Tree Formerly in Redmond
The Redmond Shoe Tree was blown over in a wind storm in early January 2016. Recently (the first week of March 2016), someone took all the shoes off of the old shoe tree site and moved them to a new tree just south of milepost 132 on Highway 97. It's about five miles south of the original shoe tree. [Heather Kennedy, 03/16/2016]
March 23, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
- Feature: Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida