Kansas City, Missouri: Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
Its centerpiece is its indoor Field of Dreams, where life-size bronze statues of Hall of Famers stand around a scaled-down baseball diamond.
- 1616 E. 18th St., Kansas City, MO
- I-70 exit 3A. Drive south five blocks, turn left onto 18th St., and drive two blocks. On the left.
Negro League Baseball Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A new and expanded Negro Leagues Baseball Museum has opened in Kansas City, featuring legends and milestones of the historically segregated ball teams. Its centerpiece is the Field of Dreams, where life-sized bronze statues of ten Hall of Famers stand around a scaled-down baseball diamond.
... [11/02/1997] Complete News Story
December 9, 2016
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Budweiser Brewery Tour, St. Louis, Missouri
- Stand Where a Man Was Killed by Wild Bill Hickok, Springfield, Missouri
- 8-Ball Water Tower, Tipton, Missouri
- Welch Spring Hospital Ruins, Akers, Missouri
- Giant Vess Soda Bottle, St. Louis, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma