Branson, Missouri: The Baldknobbers
The original family music entertainers in Branson. Their work has pioneered such Branson visual icons as multicolored and/or sequined Goliath-size overalls and guitars made from toilet seats.
- 2835 W. 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO
- US Hwy 65 exit onto Hwy 76/W. Country Blvd. Drive west around 2.5 miles. Theater will be on the right.
- Shows nightly at 8 pm. (Call to verify)
Search For The Historic Baldknobber
Visitor Tips and News About The Baldknobbers
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Baldknobbers, the original family music group in Branson, MO, (now known as the Las Vegas of the Bible Belt and a top U.S. travel destination), is asking fans to search their homes for Baldknobber memorabilia to be placed in an exhibit that will celebrate their four decades of showmanship in Branson.
... [03/15/1998] Complete News Story
August 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Strange Steel Drum Family, Warrensburg, Missouri
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Wild Animal Safari, formerly Exotic Animal Paradise, Strafford, Missouri
- Eager Gas Jockey, Crystal City, Missouri
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 50-Foot-Tall Super Bowl Trophy, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Circus Lightning Victims Monument, Wahpeton, North Dakota
- Wright Brothers First Flight, Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana