Branson, Missouri: The Baldknobbers
The original family music entertainers in Branson. Their work has pioneered such Branson visual icons as multicolored and/or sequined Goliath-size overalls and guitars made from toilet seats.
- 2835 W. 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO
- US Hwy 65 exit onto Hwy 76/W. Country Blvd. Drive west around 2.5 miles. Theater will be on the right.
- Shows nightly at 8 pm. (Call to verify)
Search For The Historic Baldknobber
Visitor Tips and News About The Baldknobbers
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Baldknobbers, the original family music group in Branson, MO, (now known as the Las Vegas of the Bible Belt and a top U.S. travel destination), is asking fans to search their homes for Baldknobber memorabilia to be placed in an exhibit that will celebrate their four decades of showmanship in Branson.
... [03/15/1998] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 12, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Shuttlecocks, Kansas City, Missouri
- Nostalgiaville USA, Kingdom City, Missouri
- U.S.S. Lapon, Springfield, Missouri
- Large Ball of String, Huntsville, Missouri
- World's Largest Man-Made Moon, St. Louis, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips