Los Angeles, California: Petersen Auto Museum
A large, expensive collection of rare vintage and celebrity cars.
- 6060 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- Southeast corner of Wilshire Blvd and Fairfax Ave. I-10 exit 8, north on La Brea Ave. for around three miles, then left on Wilshire. On the left, just past the Tar Pits.
- T-Su 10 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Petersen Auto Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Petersen Auto Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
[Missy Broome, 07/04/2010]
Seinfeld Taxi presented to Petersen Auto Museum
A taxi which appeared in over 30 episodes of Seinfeld has been donated to the Petersen Auto Museum in Los Angeles, CA. The owners, Budget Rent A Car of Beverly Hills opted to give the gift to the museum, a branch of the Natural History Museum of LA County.
... [10/20/1998] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 12, 2013
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Casa de Fruta, Hollister, California
- Santa Cruz Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz, California
- San Luis Rey Mission: Skull and Crossbones of Zorro, Oceanside, California
- Shipwreck - Attraction Ruins, Eureka, California
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips