Virginia City, Nevada: Shoe Tree
A small, scraggly tree has been festooned with a couple dozen pairs of shoes and boots.
- Hwy 342, Virginia City, NV
- South edge of town, on the southbound side of Hwy 342, just south of its intersection with Hwy 341.
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A shoe tree is located right at the side of C Street, across from the Fourth Ward School. And check out the bottle tree sculpture display just down the hill from the shoe tree. [Maureen McMullen, 07/25/2016]
April 28, 2017
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada
- 40-Foot-Tall Dancing Woman, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Big Wall of Body Parts, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Feature: Dream Machine: Towering Space Mushroom, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Big Bovine of the Desert, Amargosa, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota