Palo Alto, California: Barbie Doll Hall of Fame (Gone)
- Closed, Mattel bought collection.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Mattel buys Barbie Doll Hall of Fame collection
Visitor Tips and News About Barbie Doll Hall of Fame
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Mattel corporation, makers of Barbie Dolls, has paid an undisclosed amount to purchase the 21-thousand Barbies from the recently closed Barbie Doll Hall of Fame. The Barbie HofF had been kicked out of their Palo Alto, CA, location by a neighboring restaurant with plans to expand.
... [04/25/1999] Complete News Story
21,000 Barbie dolls may end up on the street
The Barbie Hall of Fame has been given until mid-April to get out of its leased space in downtown Palo Alto, CA. A fancy Mediterranean restaurant next door wants to expand, so 21,000 Barbies may soon be out in the street, according to the San Jose Mercury News.
... [03/14/1999] Complete News Story
July 27, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Ship Ashore - Little Museum (Closed), Smith River, California
- Screamin' Tub Mannequin, Shasta Lake, California
- Museum of Jurassic Technology, Culver City, California
- Clifton's Brookdale Cafeteria, Los Angeles, California
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum, San Diego, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas