Cavendish, Prince Edward, Canada: 21-Foot-Tall Optimus Prime
Made of scrap metal and car parts, defending a far corner of Canada from any wayward Decepticons.
Visitor Tips and News About 21-Foot-Tall Optimus Prime
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
21-Foot-Tall Optimus Prime
This is a 21-foot-tall statue of Optimus Prime, made out of scrap metal and car parts. It is definitely something to behold. It is right outside of the Ripley's Believe it or Not! museum. This and a few other items are no charge to view. [Jason Caminiti, 09/12/2016]
April 25, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Prince Edward Latest Tips and Stories
- 21-Foot-Tall Optimus Prime, Cavendish, Prince Edward
- Haunted Mansion, Kensington, Prince Edward
- Canadian Potato Museum, O'Leary, Prince Edward
- Space Shuttle Replica, Cavendish, Prince Edward
- Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island, Cape Egmont, Prince Edward
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California