Upton, Wyoming: Tin Man Cowboy
Built of corrugated metal, a Tin Man offers a friendly wave. His headgear funnel has been replaced with a more region-appropriate metal cowboy hat.
- US Hwy 16, Upton, WY
- On the north side of US Hwy 16, three-quarters of a miles east of its intersection with Hwy 116.
Visitor Tips and News About Tin Man Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Striped Metal Cowboy
A friendly striped metal cowboy welcomes everyone to Upton. [Ronnie, 10/11/2016]
March 28, 2017
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Giant Parade Rifle, Cody, Wyoming
- Prairie Dog Town, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Rogues Gallery and Old West Museum, Hulett, Wyoming
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Striped Metal Cowboy, Upton, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois