Upton, Wyoming: Tin Man Cowboy
Built of corrugated metal, a Tin Man offers a friendly wave. His headgear funnel has been replaced with a more region-appropriate metal cowboy hat.
- US Hwy 16, Upton, WY
- On the north side of US Hwy 16, three-quarters of a miles east of its intersection with Hwy 116.
Visitor Tips and News About Tin Man Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Striped Metal Cowboy
A friendly striped metal cowboy welcomes everyone to Upton. [Ronnie, 10/11/2016]
April 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Car With Two Front Ends, Rawlins, Wyoming
- Feature: Giant Parade Rifle, Cody, Wyoming
- Prairie Dog Town, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Rogues Gallery and Old West Museum, Hulett, Wyoming
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas