Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Dizzying multimedia show celebrates America.
PECO Energy Liberty Center
- 150 S. Independence Mall W., Philadelphia, PA
- At the PECO Energy Liberty Center. Entrance is on the south side of Chestnut St. just west of S. 6th St. and Independence Mall.
Hollywood-produced, corporate-sponsored, spectacular Liberty Birth show opens this summer in Philadelphia
Visitor Tips and News About Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lights of Liberty, PECO Energy's look at the birth of our nation, opens in Philadelphia's Independence National Historical Park this summer. Sneak previews of the high-tech, high energy show will begin in June, with the grand opening scheduled for July 8th, the anniversary date of the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence.
... [06/12/1999] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 8, 2014
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Eastern State Penitentiary Tours, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine Tour, Ashland, Pennsylvania
- Tallest Tombstone in America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Indian Echo Caverns, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Feature: AACA Museum and Museum of Bus Transportation, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mr. Little, Santa Ana, California
- Menagerie of Sculptures, New Gretna, New Jersey
- Sci-Fi Donut Store, Bellingham, Washington
- Tardis in South Carolina, York, South Carolina
- Huge Paper Airplane, Mukilteo, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips