Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Dizzying multimedia show celebrates America.
PECO Energy Liberty Center
- 150 S. Independence Mall W., Philadelphia, PA
- At the PECO Energy Liberty Center. Entrance is on the south side of Chestnut St. just west of S. 6th St. and Independence Mall.
Hollywood-produced, corporate-sponsored, spectacular Liberty Birth show opens this summer in Philadelphia
Visitor Tips and News About Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lights of Liberty, PECO Energy's look at the birth of our nation, opens in Philadelphia's Independence National Historical Park this summer. Sneak previews of the high-tech, high energy show will begin in June, with the grand opening scheduled for July 8th, the anniversary date of the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence.
... [06/12/1999] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 28, 2014
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Rocks of Liberty Monuments, Connellsville, Pennsylvania
- Soldier's National Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Military Museum, Boalsburg, Pennsylvania
- Night of the Living Dead Cemetery, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Tour-Ed Coal Mine and Museum, Tarentum, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips