Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Dizzying multimedia show celebrates America.
PECO Energy Liberty Center
- 150 S. Independence Mall W., Philadelphia, PA
- At the PECO Energy Liberty Center. Entrance is on the south side of Chestnut St. just west of S. 6th St. and Independence Mall.
Hollywood-produced, corporate-sponsored, spectacular Liberty Birth show opens this summer in Philadelphia
Visitor Tips and News About Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lights of Liberty, PECO Energy's look at the birth of our nation, opens in Philadelphia's Independence National Historical Park this summer. Sneak previews of the high-tech, high energy show will begin in June, with the grand opening scheduled for July 8th, the anniversary date of the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence.
... [06/12/1999] Complete News Story
July 30, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Bill's Old Bike Barn: Much More Than Bikes, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Fredosaurus Rex: Mr. Rogers Dinosaur, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Abandoned PA Turnpike - "The Road" Movie Location, Breezewood, Pennsylvania
- Car Creatures - VW Bug Spider, Erie, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois