Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Dizzying multimedia show celebrates America.
PECO Energy Liberty Center
- 150 S. Independence Mall W., Philadelphia, PA
- At the PECO Energy Liberty Center. Entrance is on the south side of Chestnut St. just west of S. 6th St. and Independence Mall.
Hollywood-produced, corporate-sponsored, spectacular Liberty Birth show opens this summer in Philadelphia
Visitor Tips and News About Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lights of Liberty, PECO Energy's look at the birth of our nation, opens in Philadelphia's Independence National Historical Park this summer. Sneak previews of the high-tech, high energy show will begin in June, with the grand opening scheduled for July 8th, the anniversary date of the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence.
... [06/12/1999] Complete News Story
June 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Pioneer Mom with Scary Child, Frackville, Pennsylvania
- Walk-Thru Giant Heart, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rocky Statue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Dairyland Cow, Reedsville, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Dime Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California