Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Dizzying multimedia show celebrates America.
PECO Energy Liberty Center
- 150 S. Independence Mall W., Philadelphia, PA
- At the PECO Energy Liberty Center. Entrance is on the south side of Chestnut St. just west of S. 6th St. and Independence Mall.
Hollywood-produced, corporate-sponsored, spectacular Liberty Birth show opens this summer in Philadelphia
Visitor Tips and News About Lights of Liberty Spectacularama
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lights of Liberty, PECO Energy's look at the birth of our nation, opens in Philadelphia's Independence National Historical Park this summer. Sneak previews of the high-tech, high energy show will begin in June, with the grand opening scheduled for July 8th, the anniversary date of the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence.
... [06/12/1999] Complete News Story
July 26, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Larry Fine Mural, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Indian Echo Caverns, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Indian Caverns, Spruce Creek, Pennsylvania
- Heavenly Decorated House, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sod House Museum - World's Largest Plow, Gothenburg, Nebraska
- Mammoth Orange Drink Stand, Redfield, Arkansas
- Aqueduct - Giant Centipede of the Prairie, Tilley, Alberta
- Lady Whose Dress Caught Fire, Aberdeen, Mississippi
- Lady Buried in Rocking Chair, Aberdeen, Mississippi