Lake Charles, Louisiana: Robot Made of Auto Parts
He has springs for legs, a brake drum for a hat, and holds a tire in one hand and an impact wrench in the other.
Ashford's Automotive Service
- E. Prien Lake Rd, Lake Charles, LA
- Ashford's Automotive Service. I-210 exits 6 or 6A. Drive north on Ryan St. for one block. Turn right onto E. Prien Lake Rd. Drive a quarter-mile. When you see the Burger King on the left, look to the right. The Man is there, on the right, next to the "enter only" sign.
Visitor Tips and News About Robot Made of Auto Parts
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Man Made of Mufflers
Nice shiny car parts man holding a tire in one hand and an impact wrench in the other. Next door at Honey-B Ham there's a pig-shaped BBQ out front. [PRT, 11/24/2016]
February 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Gator Chateau, Jennings, Louisiana
- Bonnie and Clyde Ambush Museum, Gibsland, Louisiana
- Giant Crawfish, Alexandria, Louisiana
- Museum of Death, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Man Made of Mufflers, Lake Charles, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California