Suttons Bay, Michigan: 45th Parallel Marker
In the pinkie of the Michigan Mitten, official green signs along a highway mark the halfway point between the Equator and the North Pole.
- N. West Bay Shore Drive, Suttons Bay, MI
- Green highway signs in both directions on Hwy 22, two miles north of downtown Suttons Bay, and just south of N. Pebble Beach Drive.
High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker
Visitor Tips and News About 45th Parallel Marker
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's another "Halfway Between Equator and North Pole" marker on M22 north of Suttons Bay. [Stacey, 01/02/2017]
May 22, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- The Tridge - 3-Way Bridge, Midland, Michigan
- Hiawatha, World's Largest Indian, Ironwood, Michigan
- Deer Ranch, St. Ignace, Michigan
- New Era Potato Chip Silo, Portland, Michigan
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey