Suttons Bay, Michigan: 45th Parallel Marker
In the pinkie of the Michigan Mitten, official green signs along a highway mark the halfway point between the Equator and the North Pole.
- N. West Bay Shore Drive, Suttons Bay, MI
- Green highway signs in both directions on Hwy 22, two miles north of downtown Suttons Bay, and just south of N. Pebble Beach Drive.
High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker
Visitor Tips and News About 45th Parallel Marker
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's another "Halfway Between Equator and North Pole" marker on M22 north of Suttons Bay. [Stacey, 01/02/2017]
March 30, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia