Santa Rosa, California: Charles M. Schulz Museum
Late, rich cartoonist of the immensely popular Peanuts strip is the focus of this art museum in his hometown.
- 2301 Hardies Ln., Santa Rosa, CA
- Sa-Su 11 am - 5 pm, M-F 11 am - 5 pm. Closed Tu Labor Day Mem Day, closed some holidays. (Call to verify)
Charles Schulz's Peanuts Museum opens
Visitor Tips and News About Charles M. Schulz Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, aka The Peanuts Museum, opened today in Schulz's adopted hometown of Santa Rosa, near his studio and the skating rink he built.... [08/24/2002] Complete News Story
July 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Redwood Bull, Felton, California
- Reality TV Tattoo Parlor, West Hollywood, California
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Spiral Staircase To Nowhere, Pismo, California
- Giant Snow Beanie, Big Pine, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Historic Route 66 Museum, Kingman, Arizona
- Schepps Big Cow, Dallas, Texas
- Grumman Greenhouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Bowling Pin, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- High Bridge, New York, New York