Santa Rosa, California: Charles M. Schulz Museum
Late, rich cartoonist of the immensely popular Peanuts strip is the focus of this art museum in his hometown.
- 2301 Hardies Ln., Santa Rosa, CA
- Sa-Su 11 am - 5 pm, M-F 11 am - 5 pm. Closed Tu Labor Day Mem Day, closed some holidays. (Call to verify)
Charles Schulz's Peanuts Museum opens
Visitor Tips and News About Charles M. Schulz Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, aka The Peanuts Museum, opened today in Schulz's adopted hometown of Santa Rosa, near his studio and the skating rink he built.... [08/24/2002] Complete News Story
October 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Paul Walker Crash Site, Valencia, California
- Tiny Church in a Parking Lot, Tustin, California
- Scarecrows and Harvest Festival, Cambria, California
- Legendary Slot Machines In June Lake, June Lake, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada