Santa Rosa, California: Charles M. Schulz Museum
Late, rich cartoonist of the immensely popular Peanuts strip is the focus of this art museum in his hometown.
- 2301 Hardies Ln., Santa Rosa, CA
- Sa-Su 11 am - 5 pm, M-F 11 am - 5 pm. Closed Tu Labor Day Mem Day, closed some holidays. (Call to verify)
Charles Schulz's Peanuts Museum opens
Visitor Tips and News About Charles M. Schulz Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, aka The Peanuts Museum, opened today in Schulz's adopted hometown of Santa Rosa, near his studio and the skating rink he built.... [08/24/2002] Complete News Story
September 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Muffler Man - Paul Bunyan, Forestville, California
- Feature: Area 101, Laytonville, California
- Giant Cow Food Stand, Three Rivers, California
- Feature: Chapman's Gem and Mineral Museum, Fortuna, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii
- Standin' on the Corner Park, Winslow, Arizona