Santa Rosa, California: Charles M. Schulz Museum
Late, rich cartoonist of the immensely popular Peanuts strip is the focus of this art museum in his hometown.
- 2301 Hardies Ln., Santa Rosa, CA
- Sa-Su 11 am - 5 pm, M-F 11 am - 5 pm. Closed Tu Labor Day Mem Day, closed some holidays. (Call to verify)
Charles Schulz's Peanuts Museum opens
Visitor Tips and News About Charles M. Schulz Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, aka The Peanuts Museum, opened today in Schulz's adopted hometown of Santa Rosa, near his studio and the skating rink he built.... [08/24/2002] Complete News Story
August 5, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California
- Cayuga Park Folk Art, San Francisco, California
- Wooden Statue of Liberty, Oakhurst, California
- Michael Myers' House from Halloween, South Pasadena, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Eggbeater Jesus, Huntsville, Alabama
- World's Largest Bullhead, Crystal Lake, Iowa
- Cave Of The Winds, Niagara Falls, New York
- "Why I Love Her" USA Map, Denver, Colorado
- Giant Flamingo, Oshkosh, Wisconsin