Davis, California: Colorful Humanoid
An eight-foot-tall ceramic humanoid, collaboratively covered with colorful bric-a-brac, and wearing what appears to be a hypno-wheel bra, stands on a downtown sidewalk.
- Fourth St., Davis, CA
- Downtown. On the south side of Fourth St. just west of its intersection with G St.
Visitor Tips and News About Colorful Humanoid
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Collaboration (A Statue)
This wild statue is shaped like a tall person and made of many different materials. It stands on the corner of 4th and G in downtown Davis (and looks a little like the Volm from Falling Skies). There isn't a plaque nearby to explain it, but I read on the web that it was a protest sculpture by the Ceramics College Students of California. [Marc, 02/16/2017]
March 24, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
- Large Statue of Pope John Paul II, Duarte, California
- Madera Zoo Site, Stuffed Polly, Madera, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington