Davis, California: Colorful Humanoid
An eight-foot-tall ceramic humanoid, collaboratively covered with colorful bric-a-brac, and wearing what appears to be a hypno-wheel bra, stands on a downtown sidewalk.
- Fourth St., Davis, CA
- Downtown. On the south side of Fourth St. just west of its intersection with G St.
Visitor Tips and News About Colorful Humanoid
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Collaboration (A Statue)
This wild statue is shaped like a tall person and made of many different materials. It stands on the corner of 4th and G in downtown Davis (and looks a little like the Volm from Falling Skies). There isn't a plaque nearby to explain it, but I read on the web that it was a protest sculpture by the Ceramics College Students of California. [Marc, 02/16/2017]
April 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Pet Haven: Dead Pets of the Stars, Desert Hot Springs, California
- Robo Lights Sculpture Garden, Palm Springs, California
- Wayfarer's Chapel: The Glass Church, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Piano Staircase, Hollywood, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota