Sardis, Arkansas: Sardis Shoe Tree No. 2
A ten-minute drive from the more established Sardis Shoe Tree. Festooned with shoes since at least 2014.
- Grant 52, Sardis, AR
- From downtown Sardis drive south on Sardis Rd for six miles. The shoe tree will be on the left, at the intersection of Sardis Rd/Grant 51 and Grant 52.
Visitor Tips and News About Sardis Shoe Tree No. 2
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Shoe Tree No. 2
This shoe tree is ten minutes from the better-known Sardis Shoe Tree. Not as many shoes -- about ten pairs -- but the number appears to be growing. [Kevin Keaton, 02/16/2017]
February 23, 2017
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Shoe Tree No. 2, Sardis, Arkansas
- Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari, Gentry, Arkansas
- Beaver Bridge, Beaver, Arkansas
- Christian Signs Made of Rusty Chains, Grannis, Arkansas
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California