Sardis, Arkansas: Sardis Shoe Tree No. 2
A ten-minute drive from the more established Sardis Shoe Tree. Festooned with shoes since at least 2014.
- Grant 52, Sardis, AR
- From downtown Sardis drive south on Sardis Rd for six miles. The shoe tree will be on the left, at the intersection of Sardis Rd/Grant 51 and Grant 52.
Visitor Tips and News About Sardis Shoe Tree No. 2
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Shoe Tree No. 2
This shoe tree is ten minutes from the better-known Sardis Shoe Tree. Not as many shoes -- about ten pairs -- but the number appears to be growing. [Kevin Keaton, 02/16/2017]
March 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Jenny Lind Outhouse, Jenny Lind, Arkansas
- Big Junk Store in the Woods, Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
- Big Raven Statue, Ravenden, Arkansas
- Stand on Three States: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- Shoe Tree No. 2, Sardis, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington