Cleveland, Missouri: Muffler Man
Never-before-displayed Mr. Bendo stored in Indianapolis, bought, sold again and installed at campground entrance in 2016.
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - A Mr. Bendo
Ralph Potter at Ralph's Muffler in Indianapolis owned three Mr. Bendo-style Muffler Men figures. He was only able to set up one because of local sign ordinance laws. The other two giants remained in storage until American Giants purchased them in 2012 and 2015 respectively. This one was sold to Stone's Last Resort in August 2016. It stands on a concrete platform at the entrance to the property. [Joel Baker, 03/06/2017]
March 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Throwback Gas Station, Clarence, Missouri
- Metal Hunters and Creatures, Centralia, Missouri
- Muffler Man - A Mr. Bendo, Cleveland, Missouri
- Bridal Cave, Camdenton, Missouri
- World's Largest Toy Museum, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California