Craigmont, Idaho: Towering Wooden Railroad Bridges
Very high, built of logs, apparently abandoned for many years.
- Old Hwy 95, Craigmont, ID
- Map point is the railroad bridge overpass of Old Hwy 95. From Craigmont, drive south on US Hwy 95 for five miles. After you cross the bridge, turn right onto Old Hwy 95. Drive one mile to the overpass.
Visitor Tips and News About Towering Wooden Railroad Bridges
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges
Beautiful, abandoned railroad bridges. Take US 95 north from Grangeville to Lapwai. [Barbara Drndak, 03/20/2017]
March 22, 2017
Idaho Latest Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Minidoka Internment Camp, Jerome, Idaho
- Uniroyal Gal, Blackfoot, Idaho
- Minidoka Japanese Internment Camp, Jerome, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon