Salem, Massachusetts: Salem Witch Museum
Features a recorded tour of witch trial scenes with the memorable line, "More stones!"
- 19 1/2 Washington Square, Salem, MA
- I-95/Hwy 128 to exit 45 (Hwy 128 alone), to exit 26 (Lowell St.) or 25A (Hwy 114). Drive into town and look for signs to the Salem Visitor Center. The Museum is on Hwy 1A, across from the Salem Common.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Salem, Massachusetts - Witch Museum Conjures Red Trail
Downtown Salem, Massachusetts, is popular with tourists on foot, who often follow the town's "Heritage Trail" marked by a red line painted on the pavement. Attractions along the red line can count on steady customers.
[06/15/2008] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About Salem Witch Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In the same town where you list the Salem Witch Trial Museum, there is another museum featuring a recorded tour of a panorama of witch trial scenes, which are lighted in sequence.
One such scene is of a witch being stoned to death with weight. Upon visiting several years ago, I called out "more stones!" ... just before the recorded victim cried "more stones!" Was this a retrieved childhood memory, or do witches really exist and are they controlling my mind?
April 26, 2015
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Ice Cream Lady Statue, Douglas, Massachusetts
- Make Way For Ducklings, Boston, Massachusetts
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- HarborArts Shipyard Sculpture Gallery, East Boston, Massachusetts
- Cannon Rock, Lynn, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tupelo Automobile Museum, Tupelo, Mississippi
- Tupelo Hardware Store, Tupelo, Mississippi
- Horniest Tavern of the Northwest, Lyman, Washington
- Ohio Glass Museum, Lancaster, Ohio
- Tiny Chapel, Ferris, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips