McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
June 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Isaac Hayes Grave, Memphis, Tennessee
- Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota