McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
December 9, 2016
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee
- Buford Pusser Died Here, Adamsville, Tennessee
- Worst Death Boat in U.S. History, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Giant Chicken with Chef Hat, Elkton, Tennessee
- Voice-O-Graph Booth: Cut Your Own Record, Nashville, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma