McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
June 28, 2016
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Purple Cows and Self Abusing Hot Dog, Kingsport, Tennessee
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, Tennessee
- Feature: The Lost Sea, Sweetwater, Tennessee
- Museum of Salt and Pepper Shakers, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine