McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
January 24, 2017
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- The Sunsphere, Knoxville, Tennessee
- World's Largest Rubik's Cube, Knoxville, Tennessee
- UFO And Aliens in Yard, Blountville, Tennessee
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee
- Feature: Alcatraz East, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida