McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
November 30, 2015
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Vending Machine for Cars, Nashville, Tennessee
- Tombstone Made From Suicide Rock, Maybe, Nashville, Tennessee
- George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Human-Play Polar Bear Statues, Nashville, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida