McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Cumberland Caverns, with a Chandelier, McMinnville, TN - 5 mi.
- Mule on a Cliff, Liberty, TN - 25 mi.
- Grave of Old Isham, Rebel War Horse, Beech Grove, TN - 26 mi.
- In the region: Holocaust Box Car with 11 Million Paper Clips, Whitwell, TN - 37 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 22, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Catfish, Burns, Tennessee
- Side-by-Side Sarcophagi of James K. Polk's Parents, Columbia, Tennessee
- The Big Red Store, Five Points, Tennessee
- Giant Chicken with Chef Hat, Elkton, Tennessee
- Sam Davis, Boy Hero, Captured Here, Minor Hill, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lizard Lick ATM, Lizard Lick, North Carolina
- Roundtop Gas Station, Sherwood, Arkansas
- Quill Pen and the Writer's Desk, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
Latest Visitor Tips