McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
April 24, 2017
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Feature: Patsy Cline Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Feature: Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee
- Billy Tripp's Mindfield, Brownsville, Tennessee
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York