McMinnville, Tennessee: MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Not a giant-size skeletal dinosaur -- sort of a junior T-rex -- but give the muffler shop credit for exploiting the advertising potential in its name.
- 624 Sparta St., McMinnville, TN
- Sparta Street Muffler Shop. Northeast of downtown, on the south side of Sparta St./Hwy 380, at the corner of Creamery St.
- 8am-5pm M-F, 8am-2pm Sat. (Call to verify)
MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About MUFFLERSauR US - Dinosaur car parts sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dinosaur skeleton made from car exhaust parts.
[Rickey Jones, 04/21/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Cumberland Caverns, with a Chandelier, McMinnville, TN - 5 mi.
- Mule on a Cliff, Liberty, TN - 25 mi.
- Grave of Old Isham, Rebel War Horse, Beech Grove, TN - 26 mi.
- Obelisk - Geographic Center of Tennessee, Murfreesboro, TN - 36 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 17, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Rusty Mechanism, Franklin, Tennessee
- Human-Play Polar Bear Statues, Nashville, Tennessee
- Scopes Monkey Trial, Dayton, Tennessee
- Really Huge Burger, Memphis, Tennessee
- Loretta Lynn's Kitchen, Hurricane Mills, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bible Mini-Golf, Lexington, Kentucky
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
Latest Visitor Tips