Cabot, Vermont: Cheese Factory Tour
Peer through the glass into a working cheese factory. Lots of free samples!
Cabot Visitors Center
- 2878 Main St., Cabot, VT
- At the Cabot Visitors Center. Just south of Cabot village on Hwy 215/Main St.
- Daily 9 am - 5 pm; fewer days/less hours off-season. (Call to verify)
Cheese Factory Tour
Visitor Tips and News About Cheese Factory Tour
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Very good tour of a cheese making factory. They charge you $1 admission, but then let you sample a lot of cheese (they have dozens of varieties that you can try). Starts with a short video, then they explain the history and show a tour. You get to see where they make cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar cheese. It is a working factory, just some glass separates you from the workers.
[Matthew Scher, 05/30/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 17, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Bear Family (Gone), Rutland, Vermont
- Santa's Land, Putney, Vermont
- Steam Locomotive Built of Junk, West Rutland, Vermont
- Gorilla Holds Aloft A VW Beetle, Leicester, Vermont
- Champ the Lake Monster Statue, Burlington, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips