Mallard, Iowa: Big Mallard Duck
A duck statue sits atop the town welcome sign, which proclaims: "We're Friendly Ducks."
- Hwy 4, Mallard, IA
- On the west side of Hwy 4 just south of the intersection of Hwy B63.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Mallard Duck
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the entrance to the town of Mallard, IA is a large duck perched on a sign that proclaims "Welcome to Mallard, We're friendly ducks". [Nathan Forrider, 07/01/2002]
January 24, 2017
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Tower of Grain Wagons, Williamsburg, Iowa
- Feature: Squirrel Cage Jail, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Black Squirrel Town, Kingsley, Iowa
- Coffee Pot Water Tower, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida