Mallard, Iowa: Big Mallard Duck
A duck statue sits atop the town welcome sign, which proclaims: "We're Friendly Ducks."
- Hwy 4, Mallard, IA
- On the west side of Hwy 4 just south of the intersection of Hwy B63.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Mallard Duck
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the entrance to the town of Mallard, IA is a large duck perched on a sign that proclaims "Welcome to Mallard, We're friendly ducks". [Nathan Forrider, 07/01/2002]
February 9, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Hawkeye Buffalo Ranch, Fredericksburg, Iowa
- Feature: Surf Ballroom: Buddy Holly's Last Gig, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Feature: Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Abe Lincoln Saves a Bridge, Davenport, Iowa
- Feature: Matchstick Marvels Museum, Gladbrook, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma