Mallard, Iowa: Big Mallard Duck
A duck statue sits atop the town welcome sign, which proclaims: "We're Friendly Ducks."
- Hwy 4, Mallard, IA
- On the west side of Hwy 4 just south of the intersection of Hwy B63.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Mallard Duck
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the entrance to the town of Mallard, IA is a large duck perched on a sign that proclaims "Welcome to Mallard, We're friendly ducks". [Nathan Forrider, 07/01/2002]
August 29, 2015
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Museum of Traffic Control, Pella, Iowa
- Firefighter Memorial, Coralville, Iowa
- Hobo Museum and Hobo Memorial Garden, Britt, Iowa
- German Hausbarn, Manning, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota