Mallard, Iowa: Big Mallard Duck
A duck statue sits atop the town welcome sign, which proclaims: "We're Friendly Ducks."
- Hwy 4, Mallard, IA
- On the west side of Hwy 4 just south of the intersection of Hwy B63.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Mallard Duck
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the entrance to the town of Mallard, IA is a large duck perched on a sign that proclaims "Welcome to Mallard, We're friendly ducks". [Nathan Forrider, 07/01/2002]
May 31, 2016
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Family Grave Bed, Des Moines, Iowa
- Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Feature: Snake Alley - A Very Crooked Street, Burlington, Iowa
- Welded Metal Insects, Mount Vernon, Iowa
- Iowa's Largest Muskie, Ventura, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Retro Foodliner Sign, Warsaw, Indiana
- Art Yard of Dead Wood, Fillmore, Utah
- Mosaic Dragon Sculpture, Nashville, Tennessee