Mystic, Connecticut: Mystic Pizza - As Seen in Movie
Achieved fame as screenwriter's inspiration for 1988 film "Mystic Pizza," introducing Julia Roberts, displayed here in framed photos and posters. Slogan: "A Slice of Heaven." Business had a different name before the film.
- 56 W Main St, Mystic, CT
- Mystic Pizza Restaurant - I-95 to Exit 89, Allyn St. At end of ramp, follow signs for "Downtown Mystic." Continue on Allyn St. for approximately 1 mile through a blinking light. At light, take left onto Route 1, down the hill, Mystic Pizza on the left at Bank St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Mystic Pizza - As Seen in Movie
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Pizza Shop that inspired the Julia Roberts movie "Mystic Pizza." [Lisa Fazenbaker, 05/19/2013]
Mystic Pizza - As seen in the Movies
Mystic Pizza Restaurant, inspiration for the 1988 movie Mystic Pizza starring Julia Roberts. The actual restaurant used in the movie is in Stonington, CT (according to tipster Roberta Powers). [Heather, 07/06/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 31, 2014
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Legos, Enfield, Connecticut
- Statue of the Teen Girl Paul Revere, Danbury, Connecticut
- Tom Thumb/Barnum Graves, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Vatican Gardens Knockoff, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Wild Bill's Nostalgia Center, Middletown, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips