Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Rocky Taconite
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rocky is still looking good after 45 years! It is an odd statue, but kind of fits the area and location.
[Drew Anderson, 07/24/2009]
August 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Saint Urho, Grasshopper Chaser, Menahga, Minnesota
- Daniel's Ridge, Lutsen, Minnesota
- Original Turkey Statue, Frazee, Minnesota
- Continental Divide Marker, Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Outdoor Collection of Windmills, Jasper, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Totally '80s Pizza, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Bigfoot Walking a Pig, Germanton, North Carolina
- Tablet Honoring E. Gary Gygax, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan