Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Rocky Taconite
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rocky is still looking good after 45 years! It is an odd statue, but kind of fits the area and location.
[Drew Anderson, 07/24/2009]
June 28, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Witch's Hat Water Tower, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pottyville - Outhouse Collection, Glenwood, Minnesota
- Hot Sam's: Big Weird Junk, Lakeville, Minnesota
- Fagen Fighters WWII Museum, Granite Falls, Minnesota
- Giant Braille Book, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine