Speculator, New York: Painted Pig Rock
A rock, minimally enhanced with paint, has turned it into a pig rock.
- Indian Lake Rd, Speculator, NY
- On Indian Lake Rd/Rt 30 around six miles north of Hwy 8, or 18 miles south of Hwy 28. Just north of Deerfeet Lodge Rd.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Painted Pig Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Painted Pig Rock
Pig rock is still there, with what appears to be a still-fresh coat of paint. No lipstick visible, though.
[Steve Cook, 10/22/2008]
Here's another photo from NY State. It's a painted rock on the east side of NY 30 north of Speculator (I think), Hamilton County in the Adirondacks. I took the picture in April '95.
[Chuck Porter, 07/20/2002]
August 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Petrified Creatures Museum, Richfield Springs, New York
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum, Lake George, New York
- Mike Weaver Drain Tile Museum, Geneva, New York
- Wilder Brain Collection, Ithaca, New York
- Gold Dispensing ATM, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont