Speculator, New York: Painted Pig Rock
A rock, minimally enhanced with paint, has turned it into a pig rock.
- Indian Lake Rd, Speculator, NY
- On Indian Lake Rd/Rt 30 around six miles north of Hwy 8, or 18 miles south of Hwy 28. Just north of Deerfeet Lodge Rd.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Painted Pig Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Painted Pig Rock
Pig rock is still there, with what appears to be a still-fresh coat of paint. No lipstick visible, though.
[Steve Cook, 10/22/2008]
Here's another photo from NY State. It's a painted rock on the east side of NY 30 north of Speculator (I think), Hamilton County in the Adirondacks. I took the picture in April '95.
[Chuck Porter, 07/20/2002]
October 9, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Victorian Head of a Woman, Buffalo, New York
- Inventor of Buffalo Wings, Buffalo, New York
- Giant Head of MLK, Buffalo, New York
- Real Stuff Gallery, West Valley, New York
- Mark Twain - Samuel Clemens Grave, Elmira, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota