Speculator, New York: Painted Pig Rock
A rock, minimally enhanced with paint, has turned it into a pig rock.
- Indian Lake Rd, Speculator, NY
- On Indian Lake Rd/Rt 30 around six miles north of Hwy 8, or 18 miles south of Hwy 28. Just north of Deerfeet Lodge Rd.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Painted Pig Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Painted Pig Rock
Pig rock is still there, with what appears to be a still-fresh coat of paint. No lipstick visible, though.
[Steve Cook, 10/22/2008]
Here's another photo from NY State. It's a painted rock on the east side of NY 30 north of Speculator (I think), Hamilton County in the Adirondacks. I took the picture in April '95.
[Chuck Porter, 07/20/2002]
November 28, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- 15-Foot-Tall Bronze Indian, Avon, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the World, Lake George, New York
- Headless Horseman Monument, Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Marconi Radio Test Tower, Binghamton, New York
- Only Outdoor U.S. ATM That Pays in Gold, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana