Speculator, New York: Painted Pig Rock
A rock, minimally enhanced with paint, has turned it into a pig rock.
- Indian Lake Rd, Speculator, NY
- On Indian Lake Rd/Rt 30 around six miles north of Hwy 8, or 18 miles south of Hwy 28. Just north of Deerfeet Lodge Rd.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Painted Pig Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Painted Pig Rock
Pig rock is still there, with what appears to be a still-fresh coat of paint. No lipstick visible, though.
[Steve Cook, 10/22/2008]
Here's another photo from NY State. It's a painted rock on the east side of NY 30 north of Speculator (I think), Hamilton County in the Adirondacks. I took the picture in April '95.
[Chuck Porter, 07/20/2002]
May 25, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York
- Blue Dolphin Diner, Apalachin, New York
- Morbid Anatomy Museum, Brooklyn, New York
- Swiss Trail Muffler Man, Lake Vanare, New York
- World's Fair Muffler Man, Lake George, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri