Speculator, New York: Painted Pig Rock
A rock, minimally enhanced with paint, has turned it into a pig rock.
- Indian Lake Rd, Speculator, NY
- On Indian Lake Rd/Rt 30 around six miles north of Hwy 8, or 18 miles south of Hwy 28. Just north of Deerfeet Lodge Rd.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Painted Pig Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Painted Pig Rock
Pig rock is still there, with what appears to be a still-fresh coat of paint. No lipstick visible, though.
[Steve Cook, 10/22/2008]
Here's another photo from NY State. It's a painted rock on the east side of NY 30 north of Speculator (I think), Hamilton County in the Adirondacks. I took the picture in April '95.
[Chuck Porter, 07/20/2002]
April 30, 2016
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Laser Beam Lady and Cloud Men, Brooklyn, New York
- Giant Three-Legged Thing on Big Human Head, Mountainville, New York
- Griffiss Business and Technology Park, Rome, New York
- Leprechaun Door, North Tonawanda, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California
- Old Mill Park - Concrete Wood, North Little Rock, Arkansas