Zimmerman, Minnesota - Happy Chef
Visitor Tips and News About Happy Chef
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I recently found the location of the missing Happy Chef from the Rogers Minnesota location. Going on a tip from a neighbor having a garage sale in the area, from County Rd.#4 (Main Street in Zimmerman) going west to County Rd. #1 go south 2-3 miles, and the "Chef" is laying on his back about 1/4 mile from the road on the west side of the road. He is kind of far away and if you did not know to look for him you might not recognize him. I talked to the wife of the owner and was told he may be for sale. I gave her my phone Number but has not called yet.
I am the owner of the Happy Chef from the St. Cloud Minnesota location. I am still working on him, repairing fiberglass and preparing to repaint.
[Steve Bilyeu, 07/22/2002]
Address: Zimmerman, MN
Directions: West on county road #4 to county road # 1 go south 2-3 miles and He will be 1/4 mile off the road on the west side of the road.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 27, 2014
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- House of Balls, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Harmon Killebrew Home Run Tribute Chair, Bloomington, Minnesota
- Large Canada Goose, Squaw Lake, Minnesota
- Troll Bar Stools, Lawler, Minnesota
- Paul Bunyan's Marble, Chisholm, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Forevertron Vanishes! (For Now), Sumpter, Wisconsin
- Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull, Tucson, Arizona
- Big Jack Made From Fireplugs, Shelburne, Vermont
- Abandoned Whiskey Distillery Castle, Frankfort, Kentucky
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
Latest Visitor Tips