Zimmerman, Minnesota - Happy Chef
Visitor Tips and News About Happy Chef
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I recently found the location of the missing Happy Chef from the Rogers Minnesota location. Going on a tip from a neighbor having a garage sale in the area, from County Rd.#4 (Main Street in Zimmerman) going west to County Rd. #1 go south 2-3 miles, and the "Chef" is laying on his back about 1/4 mile from the road on the west side of the road. He is kind of far away and if you did not know to look for him you might not recognize him. I talked to the wife of the owner and was told he may be for sale. I gave her my phone Number but has not called yet.
I am the owner of the Happy Chef from the St. Cloud Minnesota location. I am still working on him, repairing fiberglass and preparing to repaint.
[Steve Bilyeu, 07/22/2002]
Address: Zimmerman, MN
Directions: West on county road #4 to county road # 1 go south 2-3 miles and He will be 1/4 mile off the road on the west side of the road.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 30, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- 45th Parallel Marker, Golden Valley, Minnesota
- Commercial Diver Memorial, Plymouth, Minnesota
- Polar Bear and Seal, Winger, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- House of Balls, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Continental Divide Trading Post, Continental Divide, New Mexico
- Marker: Atom Bombs Dropped Here, Eureka, North Carolina
- Navajo Code Talkers Statue & Window Rock, Window Rock, Arizona
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips