Cedar Rapids, Iowa: Logo Tree of the City
A 60-foot-tall stainless steel tree is the city's logo. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time.
River Bank Park
- 1st Ave. E., Cedar Rapids, IA
- River Bank Park. At 1st Ave. and 1st St. NE. East bank of the Cedar River between the 1st Ave. bridge and the 5 and 1 dam.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Stainless Steel Tree
Visitor Tips and News About Logo Tree of the City
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The 60 foot tall stainless steel tree is located in downtown Cedar Rapids. The tree is fashioned as a large scale version of Cedar Rapids' city logo. The city's slogan is "The city of five seasons." The tree's base is on a stone terrace that overlooks the Cedar River.
[Bob Peterson, 10/20/2006]
Tree Of Five Seasons
A 60 foot stainless steel tree on bank of river. This tree is for "Cedar Rapids, the city of five seasons."
[Marshal Bill Halday, 07/23/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Another Mini Statue of Liberty, Dubuque, Iowa
- Phone Booth - Welcome to Kelley, Kelley, Iowa
- Big Blue Bovine (and Friend), Forest City, Iowa
- World's Largest Ball of Popcorn, Sac City, Iowa
- Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips