Edwardsburg, Michigan: Home of the Lunkquarium
Lunker's leaping monster of a hunting, fishing outdoor store houses this huge aquarium, so they can call it whatever they want. Lots to see here.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Home of the Lunkquarium
Visitor Tips and News About Home of the Lunkquarium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Alligator is real. Food is great and exotic. There is alligator, elk, frog legs, rattlesnake and escargot on the menu. Awesome Bloody Marys. Many aquariums.
[Karen Valentina, 02/12/2011]
Live Bait Capital of the World
Edwardsburg - Live Bait Capital of the World is what the little town of Edwardsburg calls itself. It's home of the Hunting/fishing/camping/restuarant called Lunkers. There is also a stuffed bear and alligator along with some other creatures. The store/restaurant also has an enormous aquarium dubbed the Lunkquarium.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 13, 2013
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Parking Garage with Beautiful Ceiling, Detroit, Michigan
- Hollywood Sign Replica, Waterford, Michigan
- Strange Sculpture - Procession to Hell, Dexter, Michigan
- Tiny Church Prayer Chapel, Olivet, Michigan
- Mental Hospital Tour: Buildings and Tunnels, Traverse City, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips