Lovington, Illinois - Flag House
Visitor Tips and News About Flag House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic farm home with a US flag painted on the west side of the home. Featured in Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guiness Book Of World Records for the longest continuous display of a US flag.
[Randy Newberry, 08/18/2002]
- IL Route 133 one half mile east of IL Route 32.
July 28, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Tolkien's Desk: An Unexpected Location, Wheaton, Illinois
- Marker: First Beatle in America, Benton, Illinois
- Big John - Grocery Clerk, Metropolis, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas