Lovington, Illinois - Flag House
Visitor Tips and News About Flag House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic farm home with a US flag painted on the west side of the home. Featured in Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guiness Book Of World Records for the longest continuous display of a US flag.
[Randy Newberry, 08/18/2002]
- IL Route 133 one half mile east of IL Route 32.
July 4, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Hill Street Blues Police Station, Chicago, Illinois
- World's Largest Knitting Needles, Casey, Illinois
- Old Chain of Rocks Route 66 Bridge, Granite City, Illinois
- Kaskaskia Dragon, Vandalia, Illinois
- Indian Teepees, Buffalo, St. Elmo, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota