Lovington, Illinois - Flag House
Visitor Tips and News About Flag House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic farm home with a US flag painted on the west side of the home. Featured in Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guiness Book Of World Records for the longest continuous display of a US flag.
[Randy Newberry, 08/18/2002]
- IL Route 133 one half mile east of IL Route 32.
October 26, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Begin Route 66 Sign, Chicago, Illinois
- Touch A Piece Of The First Nuclear Reactor, Lemont, Illinois
- Shawnee Forest Bigfoot, Herod, Illinois
- Feature: Historic Museum of Torture Devices, Alton, Illinois
- Wind Farm Lookout Platform, Ellsworth, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shoe Tree, Kalkaska, Michigan
- North Charleston Fire Museum, North Charleston, South Carolina
- Gray Fossil Site Visitor Center, Gray, Tennessee
- Democratic Donkey, Republican Footprints, Boston, Massachusetts
- Ancient Egypt Temple Zoo, Memphis, Tennessee