Lovington, Illinois - Flag House
Visitor Tips and News About Flag House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic farm home with a US flag painted on the west side of the home. Featured in Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guiness Book Of World Records for the longest continuous display of a US flag.
[Randy Newberry, 08/18/2002]
- IL Route 133 one half mile east of IL Route 32.
February 19, 2017
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Nine-Foot-Tall Guitar-Playing Elvis, Braidwood, Illinois
- Gold Pyramid House, Wadsworth, Illinois
- Mastodon Slide, Aurora, Illinois
- Giant Depression Dog, Cicero, Illinois
- Groundhog Day Movie Town, Woodstock, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas