Lovington, Illinois - Flag House
Visitor Tips and News About Flag House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic farm home with a US flag painted on the west side of the home. Featured in Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guiness Book Of World Records for the longest continuous display of a US flag.
[Randy Newberry, 08/18/2002]
- IL Route 133 one half mile east of IL Route 32.
April 29, 2017
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Meals Delivered by Train, Des Plaines, Illinois
- Muffler Man and Giant Tricycle, Livingston, Illinois
- Muffler Man - Lumberjacks, Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Motel, Gurnee, Illinois
- Rooster in a Top Hat, East Peoria, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas