Lovington, Illinois - Flag House
Visitor Tips and News About Flag House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic farm home with a US flag painted on the west side of the home. Featured in Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guiness Book Of World Records for the longest continuous display of a US flag.
[Randy Newberry, 08/18/2002]
- IL Route 133 one half mile east of IL Route 32.
October 8, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Home Alone House, Winnetka, Illinois
- Giant Man Made of Plastic Barrels, Lynwood, Illinois
- Poppy Plane Crash Memorial, Bloomington, Illinois
- Berwyn Route 66 Museum, Berwyn, Illinois
- World's Largest Rocking Chair, Casey, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- The Haunted Theater, Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania