Lovington, Illinois - Flag House
Visitor Tips and News About Flag House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic farm home with a US flag painted on the west side of the home. Featured in Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guiness Book Of World Records for the longest continuous display of a US flag.
[Randy Newberry, 08/18/2002]
- IL Route 133 one half mile east of IL Route 32.
September 27, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Battle of Barrington Plaque, Barrington, Illinois
- World's Largest Catsup Bottle, Collinsville, Illinois
- Pink Elephant With Martini, Rochester, Illinois
- Bahai House of Worship, Wilmette, Illinois
- Monument to the Schoolteacher Tornado Martyr, White Hall, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii