Butte, Montana: Piccadilly Museum - Relics of Transportation
A museum of transportation memorabilia that displays items from kangaroo crossing signs to and petroliana.
- 20 W. Broadway St., Butte, MT
- North side of town. I-90 exit 126, then north on Montana St. for 1.5 miles. Turn right onto Broadway St. and drive two blocks. On the right.
- Daily 10 am to 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- free, with $3 donation suggested.
Piccadilly Museum - Transportation and Evel Knievel Memorabilia
Visitor Tips and News About Piccadilly Museum - Relics of Transportation
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Butte, Montana museum of transportation memorabilia that displays kangaroo crossing signs, license plates, petroliana, highway and subway markers, vintage cars, and Evel Knievel memorabilia.
[George Everett, 08/18/2002]
March 26, 2017
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Boombox, Norris, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Rock City, Valier, Montana
- Metal Biker Ski Dude, Red Lodge, Montana
- The Squashed Cat, Missoula, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia