Egremont, Mississippi: Roadside Dinosaurs
Fair-sized beasts made of white wire, they've stood beside US Hwy 61 since at least the 1970s.
- I-20 exit 5A, then north on US Hwy 61 for 39 miles. On the west side, just south of the town of Egremont. Location approximate.
- July 2011: Reported missing.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Roadside Dinosaurs - Gone?
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside Dinosaurs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We traveled US 61 where this was reported to be and could not find it. It may be gone.
[Ron Renken, 07/31/2011]
Traveling along Hwy # 61, outside the town of Egremont, a few miles up from Rolling Fork, MS., passersby will see several large metal dinosaur sculptures. These prehistoric figures are a landmark to anyone who has traveled this route for well over 30 years.
[Jenniifer Jones, 06/01/2006]
Large dinosaurs (or at least, dinosaur skeletons) in front of someone's house.
[Bill Reid, 08/25/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 29, 2014
Mississippi Latest Tips and Stories
- Witch's Grave, Yazoo City, Mississippi
- Graceland Too - Memorial Event, Holly Springs, Mississippi
- Apollo 13 Lunar Lander, Westonia, Mississippi
- Faulkner Statue, Oxford, Mississippi
- Riverboat Welcome Center, Greenville, Mississippi
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips